All articles go through a peer-reviewed, rapid, and meticulous drafting and editing process. SETSCI is the perfect place to quickly and simply publish your work under an open-access license. Our publications have a wide readership due to their open-access nature.
SETSCI Conference Proceedings provides worldwide availability of conference pages and free access to scientists who remain in the proceedings and whose accessibility is limited. It also reduces the workload of the organizing committee by providing archiving of conferences. The papers are published on the scientific responsibility of the organizing committee.
SETSCI Conference Proceedings uses author-prepared PDFs for all published content and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Therefore, it is important to ensure that all manuscripts are submitted in their final form and that all fonts are embedded.
The Editor of the conference is required to secure a copyright release for each paper signed by at least one author for each paper. The signed copyright releases should be sent to SETSCI along with the manuscript.
Each article that is published in a proceedings is assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI). DOIs are standardized digital identities which can be used to cite and link to electronic content. A DOI is guaranteed to never change, so can be used as a persistent identifier to permanently link to an electronic article no matter where it is stored.
SETSCI are committed to the standards of publishing integrity and academic honesty. Editors, reviewers and authors are encouraged to refer to The Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE) and to follow its Code of conduct and guidelines.
All the documents are free to read and download. Copyright is retained by the author(s) under the Creative Commons Attribution license.
Editorial decisions and editorial processes are run by the editors of the proceedings who are members of the organizing committee of the event.
The Editorial Board aims to shape the publication environment, such as ethical publishing practices, inform those involved in the editorial process, and foster informed decision-making by editors, so the integrity of our publications is upheld. If we are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct the publisher or editor shall have the right to deal with the allegations appropriately. As SETSCI, we are responsible for ensuring that all published works adhere to the highest standards of ethical conduct. To that end, we have established the following ethical guidelines for authors, editors, and reviewers:
- Authors must ensure their work is original and contains no plagiarized material.
- Authors must accurately represent their research findings without fabricating or falsifying data.
- Authors must properly cite any sources used in their work.
- Editors must ensure that all submitted works are evaluated fairly and objectively.
- Editors must not use their position to influence the outcome of a submission.
- Reviewers must provide unbiased and constructive feedback on submitted works.
- Reviewers must not use their position to gain access to confidential information.
- All parties must maintain the confidentiality of the review process.
- All parties must adhere to the principles of academic integrity.
- All parties must act in accordance with the SETSCI's policies and procedures.
- By adhering to these ethical guidelines, we can ensure that all published works meet the highest standards of quality and integrity.
After the Proceeding is published, changes can only be made regarding typographical errors (Missing/incorrect figures and tables, Missing/incorrect equations, typos in author names, etc.).
There are no article processing charges for authors; all costs incurred are the responsibility of the conference organizers.
Fees are made according to the number of papers to be included in the proceedings book.
$4 per paper up to 100 papers.
$3.5 per paper between 101 and 200 papers.
$3 per paper between 201 and 300 papers.
$2.5 per paper for over 300 papers.